A Message From Paragon Testing Enterprises:
Our commitment to supporting you during these difficult times with free test transfers, increased testing frequency when and where possible, and free online instruction resources.
Test Sitting Availability
COVID-19 Testing Procedures
In areas where testing does become available during COVID-19, additional health & safety measures will be put into place. This may include:
1. Additional sanitary measures for wiping down the test lab and equipment
2. Requirement to wear personal masks for all test sittings for the entirety of the test.
Transferring Your Test Sitting
1. Sign in to your CAEL Account
2. Under the heading "Upcoming test" click "Actions" and then click "Transfer to a different sitting." You will then be able to transfer your test to your preferred date, time, and location.
3. Follow all prompted steps and click "Place Order" to complete the transfer.
COVID-19 Recommendations from the Government of Canada
If you plan to travel for your test, please be aware of local travel restrictions. Some governments have closed their borders or are requiring visitors to self-isolate for 14 days after arrival. If you are not following local travel restrictions, we reserve the right to refuse entry.
Click below to read the recommendations in full.
Free Study and Preparation Materials
Register for an Online Course
Review Study Tips
Take the Free Sample Test
Register for the Pretest
CAEL Test Availability By Region
Please sign up for email notifications in your region in order to be the first to know about re-openings in your area. You can do this by signing up on the banner at the top of our website on your city landing page. Searching for your testing region or city here