Yes, at the time of registration, you must upload a photo of yourself. This photo must fit the following requirements:
- Photos must be in a .jpeg file.
- The photo file cannot be larger than 1 MB.
- The photo must be an original. It cannot be a photo/scan of your identification.
Additional Photo Requirements:
- Photo must be taken within the last 6 months.
- Photo must be taken against a white or off-white background.
- Photo must show a neutral facial expression (no smiling, mouth closed, looking straight at the camera).
- Photo must show a full front view of the face and top of the shoulders squared to the camera. Face and shoulders must be centered.
- Photo must be in focus
- Full head must be shown without any head covering, unless it is worn for religious beliefs or medical reasons.
- Eyes must be open and clearly visible.
- Prescription eyeglasses may be worn as long as the eyes are clearly visible, with no reflection or glare on the eyeglasses.
- Long hair should be tucked behind ears and shoulders.
- Photos must be in color.
- Photos on coloured backgrounds
- Photos that are part of a group shot or cut out of a group shot
- Blurry photos or photos containing shadows
- Photoshopped or filtered photos
- Black and white photos
- Use of hats, sunglasses, tinted glasses, or other accessory items that may impede identifying the individual, unless worn for religious beliefs or medical reasons